Short Review: A Longtime (and at one point illegal) Crush by Janette Rallison

Elsie has always had a crush on her big brother's friend, Kye, since the first day she met him when she was eight years old. She followed after him like a little lost puppy until he went away to college. Then in her senior year of high school she walks into her math class to find him at the front as her new math teacher. Things don't quite turn out like she wants. Embarrassed, she avoids him for the next three years, even though every time she comes home for holidays from college, he comes over to hang out with her brother. This time she is coming home for her brother's wedding. She's planning on having as little contact with Kye as she can before going back. However, fate and Kye seem to be against her.
If you need something light, romantic, and funny, then pick this up. It was a really fun and cute read!

Content: Clean
Genre: YA
Publication date: February 14, 2013
Source: Amazon
My Rating:







Purchase from Amazon





Disclosure: This post contains link(s) to an affiliate program. If you make a purchase of any type using this/these link(s) I receive a small kickback.

2 comments

  1. This is a new-to-me author and I love the title of this book. Thanks for your review. I'm looking into it a little bit more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all her books. You can see my earlier post about her. She writes these amazing lol moments! I first picked up some of her books from the library, but my mom also is a member of her writing group and had some of her books too. Now I own all of her books because they are ones I can re-read or pick up when I need a good laugh and some sweet romance.

      Delete

I love comments! I try to read and reply to them all. Feel free to agree or disagree and generally share your thoughts with me.