Stacking the Shelves #4


Welcome to Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Stacking The Shelves is all about the books I am adding to my shelves each week, sharing with you my excitement for my newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

I got the first three Gallagher Girls books for Christmas and then won the final book a few months ago (Yeah!!!). I decided to finish my collection off by getting the fourth book this past week. Then I got a coupon from Harlequin for one of their books and got The Goddess Test, since I've been wanting to read that series for a while. I received the other two in the series from Edelweiss. I'll be reading and reviewing the Goddess Test series hopefully by the end of the month. Here you go:



I just noticed that I got two books from two authors with very similar names. What a coincidence! Lol! You should see my stash from NetGalley this week in my Feed Your Reader Friday post from yesterday. What did you get this week?

No comments

Post a Comment

I love comments! I try to read and reply to them all. Feel free to agree or disagree and generally share your thoughts with me.