Stacking the Shelves and In My Mailbox #11


Welcome to Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Stacking The Shelves is all about the books I am adding to my shelves each week, sharing with you my excitement for my newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!


I am also joining In My Mailbox, which used to be hosted by The Story Siren, but is now hosted by The Mod Podge Bookshelf.

I was really looking forward to getting Siege and Storm in the mail this week! Isn't it gorgeous! I wish I could say that I've already picked it up to read, but I've got some book tour books I have to finish first, but then it is next. :) I also received, The Runner, from the author for review.

 

I haven't been posting for Feed Your Reader Friday, but I thought I would add some ebooks to these posts as I can in the future. Here are the ones I've gotten from Amazon in the past month. These were all free at the time of purchase except for The Avery Shaw Experiment, which was $2.99, and Be My Hero, which was $.99. Fallen Angel, Peace River, Above Rubies, and The Trouble with Toads are for review from the authors.


Here are some of the ones I've gotten from NetGalley for review:

 
Did you get any books this week?







Disclosure: This post contains links to an affiliate program. If you make a purchase of any type using these links, I receive a small kickback.

No comments

Post a Comment

I love comments! I try to read and reply to them all. Feel free to agree or disagree and generally share your thoughts with me.