Stacking the Shelves and In My Mailbox #13


Welcome to Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Stacking The Shelves is all about the books I am adding to my shelves each week, sharing with you my excitement for my newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!


I am also joining In My Mailbox, which used to be hosted by The Story Siren, but is now hosted by The Mod Podge Bookshelf.


I got a couple books in the mail this week. Glimmer of Hope is by one of my favorite authors and is actually a re-published work of a book I've read before. I loved it more the second time even though it about made me cry. I'll be posting a review next week. Ruby Red and Infinite Days were bargain books from Amazon (you can see my post about those here). Weather Witch is a new release that I've been looking forward to reading and hope I really enjoy.


Glimmer of Hope by Sarah M. Eden

Then here are the ebooks I've bought/downloaded, been approved for from NetGalley/Edelweiss, and received from authors for review:



Did you get any books this week?







Disclosure: This post contains links to an affiliate program. If you make a purchase of any type using these links, I receive a small kickback.

No comments

Post a Comment

I love comments! I try to read and reply to them all. Feel free to agree or disagree and generally share your thoughts with me.