Stacking the Shelves and In My Mailbox #14


Welcome to Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Stacking The Shelves is all about the books I am adding to my shelves each week, sharing with you my excitement for my newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!


I am also joining In My Mailbox, which used to be hosted by The Story Siren, but is now hosted by The Mod Podge Bookshelf.


I debated on posting this week because I didn't get any physical books in the mail. I decided to go look in my ebooks folder to help me decide if they would deserve a post. Yes, I have a specific email folder for ebooks and flag the new ones that haven't been featured yet so that I know how many and which ones they are. Is it a little OCD? Maybe, but it works. :) I had several in there, so I thought I'd better share.

This first set are books that I download from Amazon for free, except Pretty Little Lies, which was $.99.


Then here are the ebooks I've been approved for from NetGalley/Edelweiss or received for review this past week:


I was and am super ecstatic about getting Doon! It has been on my can't-wait list since I first saw it and I already pre-ordered a hardcover copy. I have heard good things so far, so I can't wait to read it to see if it meets my expectations. I need to admit that The Next Best Thing by Kristin Higgins is something I don't normally read or request. It's in the Adult genre and will have language and innuendo, which I don't like. However, the author is one I've read before and she cracks me up every time and has some great characters and romance. I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to see how her new novel will be, so we'll see. I will be reviewing and hosting giveaways for Double Star, Concealed in the Shadows, and Wind Warrior (all published from Clean Teen Publishing) in September. What did you get this week?







Disclosure: This post contains links to an affiliate program. If you make a purchase of any type using these links, I receive a small kickback.

No comments

Post a Comment

I love comments! I try to read and reply to them all. Feel free to agree or disagree and generally share your thoughts with me.