Stacking the Shelves and Peek Into My Postbox #16


Welcome to Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Stacking The Shelves is all about the books I am adding to my shelves each week, sharing with you my excitement for my newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!


I was linking to In My Mailbox, but I gave that up after the switch to The Mod Podge Bookshelf since there wasn't ever a post to link up to. I did however, come across Peek Into My Postbox, hosted by Fire and Ice, that I will now be linking to.

I got a couple books in the mail this week. I bought The Darkest Minds because I loved it and I wanted to look at it again for my Apocalypse! Blog Hop and Giveaway stop. It definitely earns a place on my shelves. I also got Longing for Home, which was pre-ordered. You can see my review here. I will be giving a copy to my mom for her birthday. Then I also received The inventor's Secret for review, which was a surprise as I wasn't expecting a hardcover copy. My son has already snatched it up so I'll have to wait for him to finish it before I can read it. ;) Then the final item I received this week was the Siege and Storm blue nail polish (such a great book - see my review here). So fun! I'm looking forward to using it.


Then here are the ebooks I've bought/downloaded, been approved for from NetGalley/Edelweiss, and received from tour hosts and authors for review:



Through the Zombie Glass is available to read now on Edelweiss. The books starting at Dark Promise on down I downloaded from Amazon for free (except The First Star to Fall, In Time, and Something Strange and Deadly). They may or may not still be free. Did you get any books this week?







Disclosure: This post contains links to an affiliate program. If you make a purchase of any type using these links, I receive a small kickback.

No comments

Post a Comment

I love comments! I try to read and reply to them all. Feel free to agree or disagree and generally share your thoughts with me.