Stacking the Shelves #33


Welcome to Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I didn't post last week for STS, so this is actually for two weeks.

I opened my Bookish Secret Santa gift on Christmas. It was filled with a lot of goodies that I loved! I'm really looking forward to using the cute Owl bookmark, using the cute little notebooks, drinking the hot cocoa, and she sent four favorite books and an awesome New York postcard. I also got two review books that I know I'll love and a Mercy River CD to review. :) Here's my physical stash:

Come Alive by Mercy River - For Review
Pre-order from Amazon
Echo in Time by C.J. Hill - For Review
Purchase from Amazon
The Dancing Master by Julie Klassen - For Review
Purchase from Amazon
Friends and Traitors by C.J. Hill - Gifted
Purchase from Amazon
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas - Gifted
Purchase from Amazon
Heist Society by Ally Carter - Gifted
Purchase from Amazon
The Distance Between Us by Kasie West - Gifted
Purchase from Amazon

I got some ebooks this week as well. Here they are (from NetGalley, Edelweiss, authors, tour hosts, and Amazon):

A Texas Legacy Christmas Three (Article 5, #3)  
A Texas Legacy Christmas by Diann Mills - Free on Amazon
Three by Kristen Simmons - NetGalley
Plus One by Elizabeth Fama - NetGalley
Pretenders by Lisi Harrison - NetGalley

 Where You'll Find Me Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend (Broken Hearts & Revenge, #1) 
Captivate by Vanessa Garden - NetGalley
Where You'll Find Me by Erin Fletcher - Net Galley
Grim by Various Authors - NetGalley

   

A December Bride by Denise Hunter - NetGalley
A January Bride by Deborah Raney - NetGalley
A February Bride by Betsy St. Amant - NetGalley
A March Bride by Rachel Hauck - NetGalley

 
An April Bride by Lenora Worth - NetGalley (Pre-order for $1.99)
A May Bride by Meg Moseley - NetGalley (Pre-order for $1.99)

I am really excited about all of my books, but especially the ones I haven't read yet for review: Echo in Time and The Dancing Master! I've also heard good things about Plus One and Captivate, so I'm excited to read those too!

Did you get anything this week?






Disclosure: This post contains links to an affiliate program. If you make a purchase of any type using these links, I receive a small kickback.

No comments

Post a Comment

I love comments! I try to read and reply to them all. Feel free to agree or disagree and generally share your thoughts with me.